Ever since the fall/winter 2015 shows graced the runways last February, we were confident that fringe was going to be a popular trend come autumn. Popular, however, is an understatement. Fringe seems to be the it trend Fashionistas are gravitating towards this season. From bags to booties, clutches to coats—Fashionistas are letting it all hang out (and by it, we mean long strands of fabric).
Want to get in on the action? Here are our 10 favorite ways to rock fringe this fall!
1. Booties—two of fall’s favorite looks combined into one single item.
Photo by Maggie Arfman
2. Hobo bag—a carry-all that you will literally want to carry all the time.
Photo by Michelle Bonikos
3. Clutch—Let your small bag make a big statement with fringe.
Photo by Jaclyn Carleton
4. Kimono—1970s-vibe on so many levels.
Photo by Cherileigh Co
5. Skirt—…and our vote for the chicest way to wear fringe goes to the pencil skirt.
Photo by Emily Lebsock
6. Bucket bag—The mix of leather and suede takes this fringe look to a whole other level.
Photo by Rachel Parks
7. Leather jacket—Can you say rockstar chic?
Photo by Aimee Richter
8. Cross-body—Hands free fringe. Does it get any simpler?
Photo by Mandisa Shields
9. Studded—Take this trend to the glam side by pairing it other adornments—like studs or grommets.
Photo by Kristin Stahlke
10. Vest—Go all out retro with a fringe vest.
Photo by Kayla Winterton