Shopping for the holidays can seem like a nearly impossible task sometimes. I know I’m not the only one who procrastinates gift lists, who doesn’t? But, what makes last-minute shopping even worse than it already is? The gifts can seem less thoughtful and a little thrown together if you don’t go in with a solid plan. In order to avoid this consequence, here is a last-minute holiday gift guide for everyone out there driving through the snow to get those presents before time is up.
Over the years, I must say that I’ve become quite good at choosing gifts perfectly tailored to the recipient, even on a time crunch. From this list, you can personalize the gift by choosing a particular color, style, or item, that will resonate most with your best friend, sister, dad, or whomever you are shopping for. Whether you’re participating in a white elephant gift exchange with friends or opening presents with family, this last-minute holiday gift guide will help you make all the loved ones in your life happy for the holidays.
Under $10 Last-Minute Stocking Stuffers
- Urban Outfitters Small Catch-all Dish ($8): The cutest trinkets and jewelry will look gorgeous in these tiny zodiac-themed bowls.
- Sephora Face Mask ($6): Who doesn’t love a DIY spa night? A sheet mask is the ideal stocking stuffer, even if you aren’t a skincare fanatic.
- Ohii Lip Jelly ($8): Lip balm is a winter must-have. This adorable packaging will have you constantly reapplying (plus, it’s vegan)!
- Proraso Cologne Wipes ($10): If you don’t know what to buy for the men in your life, try gifting these super convenient to-go cologne wipes.
- Society6 Laptop Stickers ($2-$5): Show how well you know your friends by picking out stickers with their favorite band, show, hobby, or public figure.
Under $25 Last-Minute Gift Guide Ideas
- P.F. Candle Co. Soy Candle ($20): Candles immediately set a cozy mood. Choose your friend’s favorite scent and they’ll think of you every time they burn it.
- Champion Socks ($12): Ideal for sporty girls or guys, these logo socks are perfect for making a subtle statement.
- Kayla Nord Wanderlust Globe ($18): This is the perfect last-minute gift guide idea for your travel buddy. Get them this decorative reminder of the trips you’ve taken and the ones to come.
- Minnetonka Moccasin Slippers ($25): Everyone needs a solid pair of slippers for the holiday season. These super soft moccasins will definitely do the trick.
- Sonix Cosmic Portable Charger ($25): We all have that one friend whose phone is constantly about to die. Gift them this trendy portable charger to keep them above 20 percent battery.
- Cravings: Hungry for More Cookbook ($19): Whether or not you’re a fan of Chrissy Teigen, her cookbook stuffed with comfort food recipes will make any self-proclaimed chef hungry for more.
Under $50 Thoughtful, But Attainable Last-Minute Gift Guide Ideas
- Glossier Makeup Set [$40]: Bundle Glossier’s Boy Brow, Cloud Paint, and Lash Slick and you have the perfect present for the makeup lover in your life.
- Apple Watch Sports Band [$49]: Any tech-obsessed person will be excited to receive this everyday band. It’s ideal for casual, daily wear or perfect for working out.
- Concert or Sports Tickets: Personally, I always ask for tickets to see my favorite artist or a theatre production. By gifting someone tickets, you give them a whole experience.
- Stainless Steel French Press ($30): Both tea and coffee drinkers will enjoy this multi-use present. Add their favorite beverage of choice to make it a complete package.
- Mini Portable Projector ($48): Anyone who enjoys movie nights will be prepared to display the latest premieres on this portable projector.
What is on your holiday list this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Opening image by Emily North