Sponsored by VS PINK
Sports fan or not, there’s no denying the fun of tailgating. Game day brings together our favorite things (friends and food, duh) into the same space. Regardless of your sports knowledge, tailgating is just as much about socializing as it is about football.
But, putting together the perfect tailgate isn’t always as easy as it looks. Here are our top five tips for making the most of your tailgate party this fall:
1. Make a playlist — Put together a playlist full of your friends’ favorite songs. It’s an easy way to put everyone in a great mood.
2. Switch up the food — Sick of the typical burgers and hotdogs? Have a cooking party the night before — buffalo chicken wraps, bacon-wrapped scallops and potato skins are a great change of pace.
3. Bring Beauty Into It — Want a more unique way to show your school colors? Work a ribbon through your braid for a cool, subtle display of spirit.
4. Get Crafty — DIY your own koozie, water bottle or banner. It’s the perfect way to personalize the experience.
5. Look Cute, Stay Comfortable — Show off your style and your humor with PINK’s Collegiate Collection. The cheeky T-shirts, cozy quarter-zips and spirited skinny pants are the perfect way to stay casual and show off your style.