Your travel plans are finalized. You have settled on the perfect swimsuit. The last assignment has been turned into your TA. The only outstanding thing left to do before heading out on spring break? Create the ultimate playlist, duh!
Lucky for you—we here at CollegeFashionista have put together 20 of our favorite spring break jams to help you forget about school for week, relax with your friends and, most importantly, have a little (or hopefully a lot of) fun. Whether you are hitting the club or the open road, this playlist is sure to contain the perfect song for your ultimate spring break. Be sure to check out the playlist here.
What will your personal spring break jam be? Here is some song-spiration for you to choose from based on your personal spring break style!
1. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars— “Stylin’, whilen, livin’ it up in the city / Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent / Got kiss myself, I’m so pretty.”
This song let’s your friends know you are fashionable, funky and down right fun. Don’t believe me? Just watch.
2. “Shut Up and Dance With Me” by Walk The Moon—“A backless dress and some beat up sneaks / My discothèque, Juliet teenage dream.”
You paired your Chuck Taylors with the ultimate LBD because stilettos would just get in the way of your plans to dance your heart out until sunrise.
3. “That’s My Kind Of Night” by Luke Bryan—“You got that sun tan skirt and boots / Waiting on you to look my way and scoot.”
You aren’t looking to spend your time off from school in a stuffy club. All you need are your besties, cut-offs and a pair of cowboy boots to kick your vacation into a high gear.
4. “Run the World [Girls]” by Beyoncé—”This goes out to all my girls that’s in the club rocking the latest / Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later.”
Who needs boys? You are hitting the dance floor with eight of your girls, crop tops on and channeling your inner Queen B.
5. “Hot in Herre” by Nelly— “It’s getting hot in here / So take off all your clothes,”
Step one: do not take off all your clothes (hello Internet photos). Step two: blast this jam poolside while rocking your favorite bikini and soaking up the rays.