Skincare Gurus Wanted!
If you never leave the house without SPF, have a recco for every skin type, and are passionate about sharing your skincare journey, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Get excited, because we’re back with CeraVe for another class of CeraVersity!
What is CeraVersity?
College Fashionista and CeraVe are SO excited to continue building and growing CeraVersity, a diverse and inclusive community of college students who are passionate about skincare, excited to create content across TikTok and Instagram, and are trusted Gen Z brand ambassadors for the CeraVe team!
We’re looking for ambassadors to join the CeraVersity fam this Spring – and if you think you’d be perfect for this opp, then you need to apply right now! Check out everything you can expect if you’re a selected ambassador:
- You’ll share your favorite CeraVe products on socials throughout the Spring semester to inspire and encourage your besties to add CeraVe to their skincare routines, too!
- You’ll host activities on your campus to hand out samples of CeraVe products — which is a great way to make new friends who share the same passion for skincare.
- You’ll have the chance to join virtual focus groups with the CeraVe team and fellow selected ambassadors to provide feedback to the brand and network!
- You’ll receive exclusive CeraVersity Class of Spring 2024 merch throughout the ambassadorship!
If you love all things skincare and are looking for real-life experience with one of the top skincare brands in the world, then you don’t want to miss this valuable opportunity!
Who are CeraVersity Ambassadors?
- Content creators who are enthusiastic about skincare with an audience of over 1,000 combined followers across Instagram and TikTok
- College students currently enrolled in in-person classes at a U.S. college or university
- Influential, creative, and collaborative content creators who are open to talking about their skin concerns with their followers
- Excited about the opportunity to build their portfolio by working with fan-favorite skincare brand CeraVe
CeraVersity Spring 2024 is no longer accepting applications. Interested in future CF x CeraVe opportunities? Fill out the interest form below!
More Perks You’ll Get as a CeraVersity Ambassador
Connect and network with other like-minded college students who are selected for the CeraVersity program
Bring your passion for skincare IRL by planning an activity on campus
Learn the ins and outs of managing social media for a brand as you partner with CeraVe
Marketing & Branding
Gain experience writing and creating content for one of the largest skincare brands
What CeraVersity Alums Are Saying
“I really appreciated this opportunity. I feel that I have grown as a creator and it makes me feel more confident in how I put myself out there!” – Ropafadzo N., Class of 2023
“I absolutely love working with CeraVe. Their skincare has genuinely changed my skin and confidence. I love being an ambassador for CeraVe because I truly stand by their products and their values.” – Francesca Z., Class of 2023
Working with CeraVe felt really special, I genuinely love this brand and their products, and being able to share samples on campus really brightened the days of students! – Dani P., Class of 2023
Why We Love CeraVe
When you’re constantly hearing about new products and trends that seem too good to be true, trusted skincare is your BFF. CeraVe’s products (which are dermatologist-recommended and developed with dermatologists!) take the guesswork out of your skincare routine — giving you your healthiest skin yet.
The Value of College Fashionista
College Fashionista is the destination for students interested in beauty and fashion. A digital community filled with thousands of college influencers who are ready to jump-start their careers, connect with other beauty and fashion enthusiasts, and build their brand partnership skill set right from their campuses.
Interested in gaining career advice from industry experts, working with your favorite beauty and style brands, or want to expand your on-campus network? College Fashionista is the community for you! Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and you can apply at collegefashionista.com/apply.