The end of spring break is literally the worst. It’s pretty much like having the Sunday scaries times 100. After a week of relaxation and zero thoughts about school work, it can be hard to jump back into every day life. While you can’t wish away exams and school-induced stress, you can try to lighten the weight on your shoulders. Here are just a few ideas to help cure your post-spring break blues and help you power through to the end of the school year. (Photo via @lib_bart)
1. Plan out the rest of your semester. Simply writing out a list of the projects, papers, and exams that you have left for the school year can help you get back into gear. And crossing out each bullet point as it’s completed can give you a great sense of accomplishment.
2. Go to school functions. Why not make the best of the last few weeks of school? Attend as many events while you still can before summer vacation so that you can make the best of the school year.
3. Find or make a new playlist. One of the best ways to get out of a funk is with a new set of tunes. Peruse Spotify’s endless amount of playlists or make a collection of some of your favorite songs to help pump you up. (Photo via @chllloooooe)
4. Make summer plans. A great way to get through tough times (ugh, finals!) is by having something to look forward to. Call up your friends at home and plan a meet up. Splurge on concert tickets or plan a trip to your local theme park!
5. Clean out your closet. Summer is fast approaching and with it comes summer fashion. Clear out your closet and donate some old clothes to make room for the latest trends that you are sure to buy in the coming months.
6. Pack up your dorm. While there are still a few weeks before the school year’s end, it never hurts to get ahead of the game. Start packing up your room little by little so that come move out day, all that is left is the essentials.
How are you coping with the post-spring break blues? Let us know in the comments below!