The beginning of every New Year is without a doubt full of changes both big and small. For me, changing up my beauty regimen is always one of them. Curious about how well that primer you’ve been eyeing will work? Try it! Looking to add a new step to your skin care routine? Add one! Need inspiration? Check out these 10 beauty products that are must haves for 2017!
1. NARS Radiance Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen. It’s time to start protecting skin with makeup. Try this NARS primer that will leave your skin protected and glowing.
2. NYX Total Control Drop Foundation. Never worry about deciding between full or light coverage with this foundation. If a natural look is what you’re after then only use two or three drops. Want full coverage? Try using four or five drops!
3. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This product has been a long time favorite of beauty lovers everywhere. This is a staple for your 2017 makeup mag!
4. Ecotools Essentials 6 Piece Eye Brush Kit. Keep in mind, the tools are just as important as the makeup. Not only are Ecotools an affordable option for quality makeup brushes, they are also cruelty free, tree fee and made of recycled materials.
5. Hourglass Women’s Modernist Eyeshadow Palette. This is the year of less is more. Splurge on a quality eye shadow palette, like the Hourglass Modernist palette. Instead of purchasing the newest palette, shop around for one with excellent shadows and colors that are good for any occasion.
6. Becca Mineral Blush in Hyacinth. Were you impressed with the becca cosmetics highlighters in 2016? If yes, get your hands on one of these blushes. The shade Hyacinth will give the apples of your cheeks the subtle pop they need!
7. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. Do you want a rad lip color without sacrificing soft lips? This lip treatment combines the best of both worlds and comes in a wide variety of colors.
8. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. This year has already started off as a cold one. Don’t forget to help heal your skin from the harsh winter winds. This moisturizer has the word intense in the name for a reason.
9. Skinfood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Toner. This toner is rich in vitamins that will help restore and refresh your skin. Also, there is nothing like the fresh smell of cucumber to help you forget you’re in the middle of a busy week and not at the spa.
10. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay. This could be your new go-to face mask. The red clay fuels the removal of impurities from the skin. Also, this mask aids in unclogging pores, improves skin texture and it won’t break the bank.