Summer is right around the corner, which means it’s time to re-up your skincare routine. Skincare is important during every season, but especially in the summertime when the sun is beaming down bright and hot all day. It’s important to make sure you keep your skin hydrated and protected this summer.
I’ve become so obsessed with the results from my skincare routine that I’ll definitely be having a bunch of no-makeup days this summer. The products below have helped me clear up my skin and given me a nice natural glow in return!
1. Biore Charcoal Cleanser ($6). Charcoal is known to unclog pores and deep clean problem areas on the skin. This is a key ingredient in my skincare regiment because it makes my face feel 100% clean after every wash.
2. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water ($9). I love this makeup remover because it’s not harsh or irritating on the skin. It’s very important to remove excess makeup and this cleansing water feels like it lifts away all of the unnecessary dirt, oil, and makeup left on my skin after a long summer day.
3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater ($7). I recently picked this up and it’s already become my favorite. This facial spray is a refreshing mist for those scorching hot day and works to clear up any acne on my face. It also serves as a great lightweight but durable setting spray for any makeup look.
4. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($30). I love this lotion for moisturizing in the summer. It has SPF and works great to lock in moisture without being too oily. This amazing cream always leaves my dry face glowing and radiant; I absolutely swear by it.
5. Skin Cleansing Brush System ($25). A lot of different brands carry electronic facial cleansing brushes. I love mine because it gives me that deep and purifying clean feeling after washing my face. I’ve found I get better results from this than just using my hands to wash my face. This is an inexpensive battery-powered option that comes with different brush heads to tend to your specific skincare needs.
Those are my top five skincare essentials for the summer. They’ve helped me to improve my skin tremendously and I hope they do wonders for yours as well!
Have a product you can’t live without this summer? Comment down below and share what you use to keep your skin healthy and radiant!