There are beautiful campuses, then there are beautiful campuses. Syracuse University definitely falls into the latter. Whether covered in snow or blossoming for spring, ‘Cuse (as the kids call it) is definitely an Instagram lover’s paradise. Plus, they essentially started the whole “orange is the new black” concept way before Piper Chapman.
Check out 10 Instagrams that will transport you via double tap to Syracuse in this week’s #CFonCampus.
1. @alexxa456—This campus is literally the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
2. @emrkev—Even from above, this campus sparkles.
3. @haileytemple—They take school spirit to new heights.
4. @mfbuffal—The buildings’ architecture is pretty much made for Instagram
5. @thejoshuachang—See what I mean?
6. @starr_runner—If there were ever a place that made studying actually enticing…
7. @syracuseu—Orange has always been the new black.
8. @bymelissanicole—The students literally jump for joy going to school at Syracuse.
9. @97.119—Sticking out the New York winter is worth it for springtime on campus.
10. @gilli51—Number one reason? We have some of the most dedicated, fashionable and RAD Style Gurus who attend there!