If you are anything like me and every other fashion-inclined student (heck, any college student for that matter), you probably spent your winter wearing crewneck sweatshirts. They were on trend (thanks athleisure!) and kept you seriously warm (no thanks, Mother Nature). What more could you have asked for?
But now that that the temperatures are on the rise, your go-to top of choice is no longer a viable option unless you want to sweat or get heatstroke. Luckily, spring is prime cute top season! Suns out, crop tops and graphic Ts and camisoles out (that’s the saying right?)
So if you are freaking out about no longer being able to rely on your trusty sweatshirt, don’t panic just yet. Here are the most fashionable tops, we have spotted amongst our Style Gurus, that are perfect for warm weather!
1. T-shirts with feminine slogans—show everyone who runs the world! (Photo via @venesajco)
2. Tops with tie-up sleeves—easy and literally breezy. (Photo via @amandaskrabucha)
3. Off-the-shoulder tops—look mom, no straps. (Photo via @alliesarachene)
4. Sheer tops—let some sun shine through. (Photo via @riaxla)
5. Tied tee—turn your top into a figure-flattering piece by knotting it in the front (Photo via @dani_rebecca)
6. Button-down T-shirt—elegance, casualness, and style all in one! (Photo via @mmoor)
7. Basic cropped tank—can’t decide between crop top and classic tank top? We got you. (Photo via @imdreamingofchanel)
8. Contrasted layers of tops—pro-tip: a bralette as an outerwear works perfectly as well. (Photo via @kierraxmakayla)
Which one of these styles are you swapping your sweatshirt for? Show us on social media!
Opening image by Demi B.