I hate to acknowledge it but it’s that time of year when the weather becomes frigid and miserable, leaving me wanting to bundle up and hide away for the wintery season. But I’ve decided to alter my perspective and make the most of the unbearable weather by scouting out the ultimate puffer jacket. This perfect, statement trend is the key to bracing the frosty air while looking just as fashionable. Good thing I’ve curated a collection of puffers that will keep you feeling warm and stylish all season long. Here are 20 of the best puffer jackets to shop this winter.
01. Neutral Tones
- This natural and basic tan puffer from ASOS ($95) creates an oversized and effortless look.
- You can never go wrong with a simple black puffer jacket and Mango ($150) has a classic version you’ll be ready to wear all season.
- When going for a more cozy and laid back outfit, Aritzia ($278) has the best gray, corduroy puffer.
- Chocolate brown is in this season and Pretty Little Thing‘s (
$88$55) cocoa-colored puffer will generate a warm and trendy fit all winter long.
02. Brighter Shades
- Gentle Herd ($130) will keep you looking fierce and feeling warm this winter with their fun orangesicle-colored puffer jacket.
- Bright yellow might not always be the go-to color for winter but Banana Republic (
$229$160) has a style that can help bring some cheerfulness to the freezing temperatures.
- Sometimes adding a pinch of pink to any outfit is the secret to a sweet and sassy look, so good thing Free People ($148) has you covered this season.
- Old Navy (
$80$75) has an electric blue puffer that will light up the night and add a special touch to your style.
03. Patterned Puffs
- Sometimes the puffer jacket can be the statement of an outfit, and Edikted ($90) has the perfect checkered piece for subtly spicing up any winter outfit.
- Free People ($188) has the comfiest puffer with a fun bandana print that will bring a casual playfulness to any look.
- In order to bring some warmer tones to life this winter, it’s time to hunt down this Zara ($89) floral puffer and forget about the cold temperatures.
- To blend in with the blankets of white powder covering the ground, Target ($25) has a blue marble jacket that will create the ultimate snow bunny fit.
05. Longer Looks
- To ensure that the cold weather won’t be too big of a bother, Lululemon ($348) has created a beautiful and bold puffer that will keep the heat within.
- Looking pretty in pink has never been so easy with River Island’s ($213) mauve, heavy puffer coat.
- Nothing is better than a longer coat to keep in the heat and ASOS’s ($95) quilted puffer with a to-the-floor length will do the job.
- Nap (
$139$129) has a deep berry puffer jacket with a longer silhouette that adds a stunning winter tone to any outfit.
With these stylish recommendations, there’s no doubt that you’ll be able to find the right coat for any occasion. The options are endless when it comes to puffer jackets and hopefully this guide helps you find your staple coat of the season.