Sure, the University of Wisconsin may be located in the frozen tundra known as “the Midwest,” but the students who get to call Madison home for four years sure don’t seem to mind the cold. In fact, the insta-game of these students has us contemplating throwing on our parkas and heading to Wisconsin to take in the beauty, fun and food of Madison.
Check out our ten favorite Instagrams that will have you double tapping with envy.
1. @biiirdieee— Snowball fights on Bascom Hill.
2. @clairelarkins—The burger from local hot spot Graze, though.
3. @Ericstankylegstanko— The frozen lake front is almost as beautiful as the lake front in spring. Almost.
4. @JennaShira— With blue skies and beautiful architecture, we hardly notice the snow. Hardly.
5. @KatyStank— Coffee shops with character. And the most delicious lattes ever.
6. @Lerenardbleu— The best (and most fashionable) school spirit ever.
7. @samkornblau— Campus buildings that make us wondering is this real life or is this just fantasy?
8. @sarahfstr— All roads lead to State Street.
9. @sydneyjean2819— Cutest. Snow Badger. Ever.
10. @kjnsen— Because fresh blankets of snow only make for better backdrops for CollegeFashionista photo shoots.