It’s that time of the year where effortlessly curled waves and crocheted tank tops are back in fashion. Yup, it’s time for Coachella.
Beyond the amazing lineup and the delicious food options, the festival is an opportunity for Fashionista/os to prepare their shopping list in hopes of sporting the latest trends of the season. From glamorous A-listers to the humble college student (who has probably saved up a limb and a half for this special occasion), Coachella will without a doubt be one of the most exceptionally well-dressed events of the year.
To help you get started on your own festival looks, here are some #RAD Fashionistas wearing unique, Coachella-appropriate outfits. These looks offer a fresh twist to the bohemian style that will get you excited for the biggest music festival of the season!
1. Color-Coordinated: Add a pop of color by incorporating it into your accessories. Take note from this Fashionista who did an awesome job adding subtle hints of red to her look. (Photo via @mmoor)
2. Simple, Yet Chic: The easiest and most comfortable option is to wear a flowy maxi like the one below. Create a more interesting outfit by wearing it off-the-shoulder and/or with a slit on the side. (Photo via @livingkendralauren)
3. Inside Out: Take your prettiest lingerie to the next level by wearing it as a top. Layer over a cute denim jacket when it gets cooler at night. (Photo via @sarahdewald)
4. Mom Vibes: Wear your favorite mom jeans in combination with another piece of denim (like this yellow denim jacket). Bring in a sprinkle of bohemian style by adding a cute headband and braiding your hair to the side. (Photo via @sonifromconey)
5. Disco Time: It’s a blast to the past with this look. A white pair of flared jeans will look perfect when paired with a graphic top tied in a knot to accentuate your curves. (Photo via @emilydcole)
6. Do You Dare?: Show some skin in a more or less conservative way by wearing a sheer long sleeve with strategically placed patches. This floral ensemble is perfect for the spring season. (Photo via @maddi_magyar)
7. Keep ‘Em Sunny: Practical and stylish, sunglasses will keep you dancing the day away without fear of going blind from the desert sun. Wear a pair of colored lenses to add some funk to your look. (Photo via @lilwillogie)
8. Excess-orize: One can never have too many accessories at a music festival right? From a fuzzy beret to a fringed shoulder bag, go wild and layer on lots of accessories to make your look stand out from the crowd. (Photo via @jenlumiere)
Are you heading to the desert this weekend? What will you be wearing? Show us on social by tagging @cfashionista!