January and February seem to be made up of endless cold dreary gray days. For many Fashionista/os, the weather make us want to resort to very monochrome apparel to match the color of the sky.
These Fashionista/os, however, are not letting the weather bring them down by utilizing dazzling, bold colors to brighten their days. Check out these five easy ways to bring some brightness to your winter wardrobe.
- Jewels: Gems and stones are a quick way to add some fancy into your look! The endless options, styles and tones give you plenty of reasons to throw one on and incorporate some colorful sparkle into your day.
- A bright lip: Just rolled out of bed and need a quick pick me up before class? Swipe on a colorful lip shade to instantly wake up your face and brighten up your day. When you look good you feel good!
- Outerwear: It is easy to feel fashionably uninspired when its negative degrees outside and your outfit is hidden behind a massive parka. Find a parka with personality! Fur (faux or real) also comes in an array of colors to keep you warm and vibrant.
- Accessories: Every Fashionista/o loves a good warm scarf and stylish handbag, so why not add some pigment to the items you love! They pop no matter what the ensemble keeping you toasty and stylish.
- Shoes: Must I say more? Put your best foot forward and make a statement everywhere you go with fun hues on your feet!
Show us how you stay vibrant this winter by using the hashtag #collegefashionista on social media!