The holiday season serves as a time to show just how much you appreciate the ones around you. Although there are many ways to show your appreciation sans material goods, sometimes there is nothing wrong with wanting to give your loved one a little something. However, when giving your family and friends a present, there is oftentimes a pressure to give the flashiest and most glamorous gift to truly show just how much they mean to you. Yet, that is so unnecessary. The whole point of giving holiday gifts is that they are catered to the person you are gifting. Plus, when buying for so many loved ones, the dollars can stack up easily. That’s why we’ve put together the ultimate holiday list of gifts under $50 for all of the special people in your life, whether that is a friend, sibling, or significant other.
For your best friend:
Your best friend is the one who’s there for you through it all. How could you possibly come up with something that honors your friendship, but is also something different than your average gift? From thought-provoking journals to gifts for coffee fanatics, we have a little bit of everything for that special person in your life.
- Mantraband ‘Soul Sister’ Cuff ($25 to $35)
- Huggable Llama Cooling + Heating Pad ($29)
- The Five-Minute Journal by Intelligent Change ($25)
- Best Friends Rachel To My Monica Mug ($11)
- Brew Book + Press Set Gift Bundle ($45)
For your sibling:
Getting something for your brother or sister is somewhat of an obligatory gesture, but there’s no reason to not have fun with it. It can be difficult to find a gift for someone you’ve known your entire life. But just know that they’ll love whatever you get them, because you’re family of course.
- 2019 Rick and Morty 16-Month Wall Calendar ($15)
- What Do You Meme Game ($30)
- Long Distance Sister Wine Glass ($11)
- “You Are My Rock” Necklace ($22)
- Brother / Sister Morse Code Bracelets ($9)
For your significant other:
Fragrances and sweaters have long been the go-to gift when you don’t know what to get your significant other. Switch things up this year by getting him or her something that is significant and unique to your relationship. From coordinates to gifts inspired by Ross and Rachel, these items will show your loved one just how much they mean to you without being cheesy.
- Star Map Poster ($12)
- Coordinate Bracelet ($18)
- Significant Otter Pin ($12)
- “You’re My Lobster” Keychain ($14)
- Polaroid Touch to Talk Alexa Bluetooth Speaker ($48)
What gift ideas do you have planned for this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below.
Opening image by Allanah Taylor.