CollegeFashionista.com is a fashion website for those who are passionate about the latest college fashion styles and trends happening on campuses around the world. The concept – give college students a medium through which they can experience the latest college trends and where their cunning eye for fashion, photography, and self-expression can be showcased.
CollegeFashionista allows students and other young adults to view photographs of what their peers are wearing at college campuses around the world and gain valuable insight and tips on how to incorporate these looks into their own college fashion wardrobes.
The website features columns written by hundreds of people, with a spectrum of fashion views, all attending universities across the world. These are our “Style Gurus.” Each day follows a different format and topic on which the Gurus will be writing:
- Monday is “Style Advice,” where readers learn a new tip to incorporate into their wardrobe to start off the week with style.
- Tuesday is “Let’s Hear it for the Boys,” which focuses on the fashionable men around college campuses.
- Wednesday is “Fashionista/o Spotlight,” an interview with a trendsetter on campus and his or her take on fashion and personal style.
- Thursday is “What to Wear,” where key college activities provide inspiration on what to wear to these events.
- Friday is “Accessories Report,” highlighting the must-have accessories for any CollegeFashionista.
- Friday also features “Fashion From Abroad,” which showcases the fashion adventures of students studying abroad.
Just because you attend one university, it doesn’t mean you are limited to the trends popping up on just your campus. Explore CollegeFashionista, the authoritative source for all CollegeFashionistas. And don’t forget to…Style On.
Founder and Creative Director