EDDIE BORGO is looking for professional and hard working Communications interns in New York City Studio to begin immediately or for the FALL/WINTER 2017 semester.
Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Marketing/Communications, Fashion Merchandising, or other applicable Communications/Fashion oriented majors.
This is a fast-paced environment, so interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
- Assist in fulfilling editorial and celebrity sample requests
- Help maintain a neat & organized showroom and sample closet
- Research & maintain department lists and databases
- Support during Market Week, Press Days, & other events
- Social media contribution & feedback
- Other research projects & general administrative tasks as needed
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail and stellar organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to fully own projects (time management, accountability, status updates, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Able to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion/jewelry brands
- Candidates must be able to commit 2-5 days a week, but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules (Our office hours are 9:30am-6:30pm Monday – Friday.)
- The internship is unpaid, but school credit is offered
To apply all interested candidates should email [email protected] with “Internship Application – Fall” in the subject line along with a cover letter and resume. Please be sure to specify start date and which days of the week you are available.