Labor Day Week in here, Fashionistas/os. Slather on your sunscreen, break out the barbecues and celebrate with your clique. While enjoying those last bits of summer sun rays and last bites of grilled corn on the cob, don’t forget to celebrate in this holiday’s favorite color: white.
While a true Fashionista embraces the idea of wearing white well after Labor Day, to appease those rule following folks out there, here are five of our favorite ways to wear white this weekend.
- A knit white dress is fun, flirty and perfect for any Labor Day activity. Just be sure to steer clear of the BBQ sauce.
- You can never go wrong with a crisp white button-down. Top it off with a jacket over your shoulder for a totally chic holiday look.
- Look fresh and classic in a white V-neck, and pile on the accessories!
- White overalls. White sandals. White cross-body bag. Be bold and go for all white everything.
- Nothing is more perfect to celebrate the end of summer then sheer white. Wear it while you can!
How are you celebrating Labor Day this weekend? Be share to show us on social media using the hashtag #collegefashionista.