Although this summer turned out to really being an extended spring, there were still those typical summer days where all you really wanted to do was to jump in the nearest pool and never come out. Sun is something we all need to liven our spirits from the cold dreary winter, but sometimes it’s hard to dress for the overwhelming heat.
So if Mother Nature decides to turn up the heat in these last couple summer weeks, take a look at these Fashionista/os in these sizzling outfits.
1. This Fashionisto’s T-shirt keeps him cool as well as keeping it fun with bright summer colors.
2. Don’t want to put away your maxi skirt just yet? Tie it up in a nifty knot for a cool comfort look.
3. Jogger pants are making a huge impact on streetwear, and a good thing because they are perfect for warm summer days, with thin and breathable fabric.
4. White is a great go-to for summer, and the light sweater is perfect for these cooler nights.
5. Cut-outs are the best way to cut out the sweat and let your skin have a breather.
6. Show a little skin and add a textured crop top to your wardrobe.
How are you beating the heat this summer? Show us on social media using the hashtag #collegefashionista.