Now that March Madness is in full swing, so are the Fashionistas and Fashionstos! During the intense, always on your feet games, it is important to stay fashionable for your team and make your school proud with your spirit!
How I show school spirit? Like everyone else, I like to stay comfortable when I am in the stands cheering my Spartans on; but why not put a twist to it? There is always a way to be comfortable and fashionable at the same time!
I love anything denim. Jeans, denim jackets and. as you can see here, denim vests! Pairing a denim vest with a dark pair of skinny jeans is a great way to add an extra piece of clothing to your outfit and to have a twist to it! Now that the weather is getting warmer, adding a vest is a great extra (but light) layer.
Picking a pair of shoes to go with your outfit is always crucial. I picked these American Eagle booties because they are comfortable and look good with a lot of outfits. They are good to stay up on your feet with and they do not tear them apart! Unfortunately mine are sold out but this pair is adorable and even has an added heal!
Wearing fun accessories is always a great way to spice up your outfit and make it seem like you put that much more effort into it. This bracelet from J.Crew is my favorite and it looks good with practically anything you wear it with. Plus, it is a beautiful statement bracelet that looks even better paired up with more jewelry.
Other than the sports and adrenaline rush that comes with it here at Michigan State University, here are five things that I love about my school:
- Grand River: Grand River is a street right by the Michigan State campus. This street provides restaurants and more importantly, clothing stores so you can keep up on all the latest trends.
- Conrad’s College Town Grill: Have you ever had the craving for anything greasy late at night? Conrad’s is great for ordering late night food at literally any hour of the night.
- On Campus Activities: Whether you are in a sorority/fraternity or an academic club, Michigan State offers hundred of things for students to do throughout the year to get involved with people in school.
- The Scenery: Walking to class is a treat. Especially in the fall or when spring first comes around. The trees are beautiful and the old buildings are great to walk past and admire. There is so much history around here and it is cool to learn all the small facts!
- The People: As cliché is that is to say, everywhere you go, you are meeting people that are looking out for one another. Whether you are going out for the night or just walking around campus, everyone is ready to help and start friendly conversation!