Holidays at home in Chicago with my family are all about sitting in front of the fireplace, snuggling with our golden retriever and regaling about the past year’s highlights. We keep Christmas Day fairly casual, sporting our newest, coziest goodies. This year, one of my go-to outfits for the festivities will include my favorite pair of J. Crew leggings, a warm winter flannel and a neutral faux fur vest. For our yearly Christmas Eve feast at my Grandma’s house, all I’ll have to do is swap the leggings for a pair of sheer tights and a pleated skirt, and smear on a crimson lip.
But what’s Christmastime without eyeing those brightly wrapped boxed underneath the tree? I cannot wait to light up the faces of my family and friends with some fabulous finds from one of my favorite stores. Anthropologie is a one-stop shop!
Check out my Guru Gift Guide for this holiday season:
- My mom is always looking for unique pieces to decorate the house. I know she’ll love these pretty floral-painted door knobs .
- Holidays can be pretty stressful. This year, all my besties are getting this gorgeous tin candle that comes in a variety of soothing, seasonal scents.
- As a freshman in college, it’s more important than ever for my little sister to be prompt. This adorable (and practical!) bracelet watch will do just the trick.
- Dad is always the trickiest to shop for. I think he’ll really love this peppermint-scented Napa Soap Shave Kit.
- Final exams and holiday celebrations can be exausting. I think I’ll treat myself to these pom-pom slippers for some much needed lounging.
Have a great look or gift for this holiday season? Share it on social media using the hashtag #collegefashionista!