Thanks to the semester officially ending, I now have plenty of time to focus on the holidays and my family. The holidays are a special time reserved for events like family gatherings and planning my holiday outfit. This season I am keeping it classic, and nothing says holiday classic like black and gold. A black dress and booties mixed with metallic accessories make up my idea of a perfect holiday ensemble.
While looking fabulous is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season, giving out the perfect gifts is equally important. Even though I love to shop for my family and friends, finding those gifts can sometimes be very difficult. I’ve found that creativity is key, and so is being a really good listener.
Take a look at my Guru Gift Guide for this holiday season:
- Every respectable man should own a watch. That’s why this one is perfect for my boyfriend.
- Loving something blue, like this wallet? The color just happens to be my best friend’s favorite.
- This coffee mug is by far the coolest one I’ve seen in a while. The photography nerd in my family will love it.
- What do you get a girl (or my sister) who has everything in the world? A box to hold all of those things, of course!
- Cozy sweats for a Midwest winter are a must. PINK has the perfect fleece for every lady on my list.
Have a great look or gift for this holiday season? Share it on social media using the hashtag #collegefashionista!