My name is Catherine Gabel and I am a sophomore at Marquette University. I go to school every-day in a coat and boots so I’m really looking forward to spring break! I already have a look-book for my beach wear in my dorm. I’m traveling to Panama City Beach in Florida for a week in March.
CollegeFashionista has teamed up with ASOS, for the next 48 hours, offering 25 percent off full price and just in time to pick out your Spring Break wardrobe. Below are my top 10 must have ASOS items for Spring Break!
1. I love a great pair of aviator glasses. It gives a laid-back beach look a sexy twist!
2. I need to twirl around in this dress! This would look beautiful with a pair of nude pumps and a spring break tan.
3. The ocean will make my hair wavy, so I want to pull it back with this adorable clip. This is easiest accessory on the beach!
4. Coral looks amazing with a tan. I can’t wait to wear these with my hair pulled up and a strapless dress for a night on the town!
5. My signature color is pink, so I would definitely rock this chic bag at the beach!
6. This is the coolest skirt I’ve ever seen! I would wear it with nude pumps, a white tee, and gold jewelry.
7. This top is perfect for a dinner out with the girlfriends. I would wear it with dark-washed skinny jeans and black heels.
8. Cutest. Swimsuit. Ever. This flirty number will be the chicest swimsuit on the beach!
9. Every season I invest in a ruffle swimsuit. It’s always flattering and feminine! Perfect for Spring Break.
10. Bracelets are the perfect accessory for the beach! They are easy to take off for tanning time, but a great addition for bar time. This one in particular is versatile enough for every outfit!