This Spring Break I’m headed to Florence with best friends for a week of sipping vino, riding Vespa’s & breaking my “no carb” statute for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Even though SB is associated with crazy brights & flourishes, I like to incorporate my staple blacks & leathers into my luggage. They’re more “me” & conveniently right on spring trend.
CollegeFashionista has teamed up with ASOS, for the next 48 hours, offering 25 percent off full price and just in time to pick out your Spring Break wardrobe. Below are my top 10 must have ASOS items for Spring Break!
1. For me, leather jackets transcend seasons so opting for a beige one or softer color is the perfect piece to add a little intensity to spring trends.
2. Everyone should have a 90s Claudia Schiffer moment, why not have it on Spring Break?
3. I’ll take leather anyway I can get it. This baseball cap fuels my leather collection in a way I didn’t think was possible – I’m pairing it with a floral top & military jacket.
4. Because packing space is limited for your Spring Break rendezvous, it’s imperative that your pieces are versatile. I love this blazer because it’s easy to dress up or down.
5. Having a blouse that can take you from the beach to the bar is a SB must. Opt for lighter colors with an easy pattern – that way your swimwear can stand out during the day & your shoes can be the main event come dusk.
6. Harping about skin care while in the sun seems cliché, but a good, light SPF face cream should be your ultimate Spring Break hookup.
7. Spring Break nights usually still bring in a breeze, but you shouldn’t have to sacrifice sexy to stay warm.
8. Denim shorts have been a Spring Break staple since Spring Break was a thing. A dark denim hot pant should be warn everyday, no questions asked.
9. Sunglasses seem like an obvious “duh” for vacationing, but a inconspicuous black pair can be worn with any & every bright bikini or patterned look.
10. I only wear structured bikinis & this red the anthem color for sunshine. Double yes.