Spring Break is always a fun time of year- the weather is getting warmer, the semester is almost over and it’s nice to get away from school for a bit. This spring break I’m traveling to Rome. I can’t wait to site see and eat delicious food!
CollegeFashionista has teamed up with ASOS, for the next 48 hours, offering 25 percent off full price and just in time to pick out your Spring Break wardrobe. Below are my top 10 must have ASOS items for Spring Break!
1. A swing dress with long sleeves is perfect over a bathing suit or on its own with flats while site seeing during Spring Break!
2. Stripes are perfect for all year round but they’re especially great for spring and summer (plus the Flamingo is a pretty great addition).
3. The colors in this mountain range scarf are soft and stunning – I would wear this around my neck or as a shawl for chillier nights
4. A luggage tag is a must when travelling and the cherries make for a great print!
5. The color orange reminds me of Italy so I was instantly drawn to this printed bowler bag bag – I love mixing seemingly unmatched prints so this would go well with my other travel items.
6. You can never go wrong with black and this cardigan is perfect to throw over my shoulders if it’s breezy.
7. The coral color of this dress as well as the detailing is stunning and would make the perfect ensemble for a visit to the Trevi Fountain.
8. ASOS JESSIE espadrilles are a great walking shoe and always look super summery and chic – the powder blue would go with everything
9. A cocktail ring makes any outfit look great and this shade of green is timeless.
10. I don’t go anywhere without sunglasses to protect my eyes and the light taupe of these glasses would brighten up a whole look!