I have been on the hunt for the perfect white T-shirt for as long as I can remember. It’s can’t be too tight; but not too loose either. It can’t be too stiff; the perfect drape is always more flattering. The neckline can’t be too constricting, but something low-cut doesn’t work for an everyday T-shirt. There really are a lot of elements that go into finding the perfect white T, but once you do, all your searching is so worth it. I recently found a T-shirt that fits all of my requirements, and I am in love. I can finally toss aside the pile of white T-shirts that were almost there and throw on my fave T, which I know will always work with any ensemble.
I probably wear my white T-shirt way more than I should, but I can’t say that I care. It’s perfect for a casual ensemble for class, but so easy to dress up for a night out too. The perfect white T tends to work in every occasion, which is exactly why every Fashionista/o should own one.
My personal style is quirky chic. If fashion isn’t fun, then count me out! Bold colors, patterns, fun textures and crazy accessories are my jam. In this particular ensemble, I styled my white T-shirt with the following:
- Pink jeans: Every outfit needs a pop of color somewhere, and these scream fun.
- Black blazer: A blazer is a great way to pull an outfit together in a chic and simple way; this black one is an essential piece in my wardrobe.
- Ankle boots: I wear my ankle boots to death. They’re as easy as can be, but always make an outfit look fab in an instant.
- Statement necklaces: I am all about accessories. There’s rarely a day when I don’t wear my Twitter handle necklace. Other long, gold necklaces usually accompany it as well.
- Watch: A giant, gold watch seems to go with almost every outfit I wear; I feel naked without it. When my watch feels lonely, I stack on another bold bracelet. I always watching for an extra opportunity to add an extra pop of color.
- Sunglasses: I may have a slight addiction to sunglasses. The bigger, the better.
How do you rock your favorite white T-shirt? Take the CollegeFashionista “White T-shirt Challenge!” Show us your complete look using the hashtag #collegefashionista.