No matter how the trends change, there is one garment which is never be out-of-date—white T-shirt. If fashion is a bag magic, white T-shirt must be the most powerful wand. Working for every occasion, the white T-shirt is everyone’s must-have essential. You can create a laid-back vibe with an oversized one and an easy, stretch leggings or you can get your go-to look with a blazer and a pair of denim. The white T-shirt is the best playground for you to show your unique personal style.
My personal style is hard to describe. I am a mix-and-match lover and I have always loved edgy items, like sharp studs, bright colors and metallics. These are the essentials of how I rock my white T-shirt look:
- Destroyed white T-shirt: Who says being rough around the edges is a bad thing? In order to show a sense of grunge better, I chose a super destroyed white-T shirt as the foundation of my look. Love those “just right” holes and hem!
- Washed denim jacket with studs: The varied color of the washed denim with shoulder studded detail makes the white T-shirt one-of-a-kind.
- Statement pants: I’m a crazy fan of red. Stolen from the men’s fashion, a vibrant red pant gives the white T-shirt an extra preppy point.
- Red lip: A bright red lips is an essential for a grunge look, which echoes well with the destroyed white T-shirt.
- Navy accessories: A feminine navy velvet hair band and navy cerulean mixed pattern silk scarf add to the white T-shirt a textured touch and a fresh breeze.
- Metal detailed bracelet: A simple gold metal detailed strappy bracelet adds an element of rock ‘n’ roll to the white T-shirt perfectly.
How do you rock your favorite white T-shirt? Take the CollegeFashionista “White T-shirt Challenge!” Show us your complete look using the hashtag #collegefashionista!