As a college student it is important to build your wardrobe around some classic and versatile pieces. This definitely includes one of my favorites, a classic white T-shirt. Due to its neutral color and comfortable fit, the outfit possibilities are endless.
A white T-shirt acts as the perfect canvas for creating outfits for different occasions and seasons. During the summer I like to wear mine with denim cut off shorts, sandals and a chunky brown belt. It also makes a great winter outfit when paired with leggings, boots and an oversized cardigan. A white T-shirt is also a great piece for day to night outfits by simply changing the bottoms and shoes.
I always refer to my personal style as classic and feminine with a modern twist. Since trends are constantly changing I like to make sure I always have the basics in my wardrobe. Here is how I styled my white T-shirt to create an outfit for a girl’s night out:
- Pink Blazer: I absolutely love the contrast between a structured blazer and a loose fitting white T-shirt.
- Leather panel leggings: Leather has been a big trend this season especially in the form of shorts and blazers. This also has a nice contrast against the soft cotton T-shirt.
- Black heels: A definite must have is a pair of black heels. They come in handy for presentations, interviews and of course those fancy nights out.
- Clutch: I love how the clutch adds a youthful element with a fun print.
- Gold watch: I have been obsessed with gold jewelry this past year. My gold watch makes the perfect statement against the white T-shirt and pink blazer.
How do you rock your favorite white T-shirt? Take the CollegeFashionista “White T-shirt Challenge!” Show us your complete look using the hashtag #collegefashionista!