What is it about Valentine’s Day that makes everyone blush? Does it have to do with the secret admirers not being so secret, waking up to roses on the bedside table or getting to have a girls’ night with your besties?
For me, it’s about getting to the spend the day with my boyfriend. For instance, this Valentine’s Day, my boyfriend and I plan on cooking a romantic dinner together, while dancing and laughing in the kitchen. Sometimes, the less elaborate dates are the best kind of dates. Did I forget to mention the amount of chocolate I will be eating? Maybe I shouldn’t.
Just because we are going to be celebrating inside, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t celebrate with a little red. No, I am not talking about the wine (although, that does sound like a great complement). I am talking about my Old Navy dress that has a beautiful silhouette on its own. But for my personal style, I usually like to mix soft and edgy pieces together. That is why I decided to wear my sequin collar top from Dorothy Perkins underneath and my leather jacket to add just the right amount of edge. I hope you Fashionistas/os have an amazing Valentine’s Day and, heck—bring on the wine!
Here is a list of the five things I am loving right now:
- Justin Timberlake’s “Suit and Tie”: Yes, he is back, but did he bring sexy with him? I think so! Let’s just forget that he is married… Love.
- The Prabal Gurung for Target: This collection has romance written all over it. I’m not going to deny that I already bought some items from the collection. Love.
- Leather skirts: This is the perfect skirt to dress up for your hot date with your friends, significant other or your cat, Marscha. Love.
- New Girl: Did you see that Jess and Nick….Well, if you haven’t seen what I am so excited about, then go watch it now! Love.
- Miss Dior perfume: I first tried it on when I was in Paris and then, my boyfriend bought it for me just this past Christmas. I can’t get enough of it! Love.
What are some things you are loving this February? Be sure to share your love on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #CFLove!