What happens when you mix Southern charm, beautiful weather year round and 30,000 rad individuals? You get the University of South Carolina (y’all). If ever there was a campus that didn’t need a filter, this would be it. From the local coffee shops to the stunning architecture to always blossoming foliage, USC is the definition of picturesque.
Don’t believe us? Check out these 10 Instagrams that will have you wishing you were Gamecock in this week’s #CFonCampus.
1. @1jeffamberg—Their business school seems to be in the business of beautiful architecture.
2. @lionelthehog—Our latest Instagram obsession can be seen roaming the USC quad.
3. @itsdanilynn—Drip Coffee is anything but your average cup of Joe.
4. @lexieliston—The students are fun, fashionable and love donuts. What more could you ask for?
5. @kmgregrow—This is a classroom.
6. @lindseybean—Hellllllllooooo no filter.
7. @rebeccaearl—The “gym” looks more like a spring break destination.
8. @uofsc—Football. South Carolina. Enough said.
9. @uofscstudents—Staying grounded has never been easier thanks to the beauty of Green Quad.
10. @visituofsc— Because there is nothing more beautiful than springtime on campus.