If there ever was a holiday to make people take sides, it would most definitely be Valentine’s Day. Here is my confession: I love Valentine’s Day. It’s true, and even though I cannot deny it, I try to play it cool and keep my excitement under wraps. I’m not really sure if it’s my deep love for the color pink or the fact that my favorite candy jelly hearts are in season, but something about this holiday makes me excited every year. So I apologize to all of you at Oklahoma State that lie on the other side of the Valentine’s Day debacle, because if you run into me, you will find someone that is bursting at the seams with cheesy love.
- Have a collective dinner party and have everyone bring their favorite dish.
- Movie night! My personal pick is Pretty Woman.
- Have your guy friends help you build a bonfire and make some s’mores.
- Karaoke night for some guaranteed laughs.
- Kick off a weekend road trip and find a new place to love!
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day? Share it on social media using the hashtag #collegefashionista!